Hey there, I'm Eb.
Award-winning birth, pregnancy, and newborn photographer based in Townsville, Australia
Life is short, let's skip to the real stuff. Here's me in a minute:
- I'm a hopeless nature-nerd who loves a good birding trip and cried when I saw wolves in Yellowstone.
- If something I own has a memory attached to it, I have a really hard time letting go. I still have the nightgown I wore the day my baby was born, and I treasure anything that was hand-made for him.
- I spent the better part of two years tent & car camping overseas. I am thankful for days filled with new experiences, and nights spent falling asleep to the roar of the ocean and the rustling of tall trees.
- My life is divided into before Jude, and after him.
- I'm happiest making something, if it's not dinner.
- My hobby is starting hobbies.
- I freaking love documenting.
Are we a good fit?
I sure hope so.
I'd love to be your storyteller.
Certified birth photographer
Certified and trained by Birth Becomes You - an absolute powerhouse of an inclusive educational community for birth photographers. Run by world-famous birth photographers Monet Nicole and Jennifer Mason.
Member of the International Association of Professional Birth Photographers
I belong to several birth communities and organizations, so I can keep up to date with best-practice and support the community.
I submit to competitions so that I can learn and grow from judge feedback. Placing in them, if I'm lucky enough, is just a bonus! I'm sooo grateful for clients that allow me to further promote the visibility & normalisation of birth in this way.
So, yes, all of these count and help you understand how dedicated I am to doing this thing right. However, without being (too) cheesy, this guy is my most important teacher and proudest achievement. Thank you, babito.
Jocelyn + Arabella
“Our photographer was incredible!
... I knew and fully trusted that she had it all covered
And most of the time I didn’t even know where she was
From the moment we met, she felt like a friend
And I absolutely loved having her there
Her energy, her support, and her gorgeous images
So I can continue to literally look back
And continue to reflect
And continue to take more learnings and lessons
Each time I do so
And to marvel at this experience
And to treasure these incredibly precious memories”