Hey there, I'm Eb.
Life is short, let's skip to the real stuff. Here's me in a minute:
- I love old beat-up books, the smell of rain on dry ground, and a never-ending cup of tea.
- I'm a hopeless nature-nerd who loves a good birding trip and cried when I saw wolves in Yellowstone.
- I spent the better part of two years tent & car camping overseas. When I close my eyes at night, I can still hear the roar of the ocean or the rustling of tall trees. I am grateful for the lessons learned there.
- As a new mum, I was a little *too* obsessed with cloth nappies. I started because I didn't want all of those nappies going to landfill. I stayed for the village of incredible people who helped me through the fog of the fourth trimester and beyond.
- All of my kiddo's toys are second-hand ...except the ones that aren't.
- I didn't know I wanted to be a mum until I was one.
- My life is divided into before Jude, and after him.
- My hobby is starting hobbies.
- If I don't know the lyrics, I'll make them up.
- I freaking love documenting.
Are we a good fit?
I sure hope so.
I'd love to be your storyteller.
Tami + Audrey
“Ebony brought warmth and a relaxed atmosphere to what can often be a daunting experience. We felt so comfortable & I believe you can see that through our photos. I adore every photo & many I don't even have words for how much I love them. I can't thank her enough for bringing magic to photos that I can look at and think wow, I love myself in that picture. Thank you Ebony 💕”